The Good Cold Weather Skin Serums That’ll Keep Your Face From Flaking Off
The biggest difference between a serum and a cream or lotion is what the formulation doesn’t include. Serums leave out occlusive, or airtight, moisturizing ingredients such as petrolatum or mineral oil that keep water from evaporating. They also contain fewer lubricating and thickening agents, like nut or seed oils. Most serums are water-based, eliminating oils altogether.
Best Ingredient to add your oil serum products
Select your favorite ingredient for your own brand, we do customized formula/ODM and private label product for you.
- Deremalrx: Remove old skin in order to glow new skin and repair
- Pentavitin: Natural hydrating cell which will help long-term hydrating affect.
- Hyaluronic acid： Improve moisturizing
- Vitamin B12: Improve dark skin and brightening affect.
- Collagen: treats skin moisturizing
- Calendula Extract: repair and smooth your skin
- Q10: Increase moisture content in skin to strengthen skin elasticity, firming and brightening.